– If you are a private individual, you can install a recharging point in your single-family house or community garage for domestic use. This way you can recharge your vehicle’s battery for example at night while you sleep and benefit from a reduced cost of the supplied energy.
– If you are a public entity or private company you can offer recharging points as an added value service in public and / or private places. This will help you add value and innovation to your brand image, generating more benefits.
For example, we talk about:
- Recharge points in public car parks
- Recharge points in hotels
- Recharge points in shopping centers
- Recharge points at airports, train stations and ports
- in universities
- in hospitals
- in theatres
- in industrial estates
- in sports centers
- in business parking areas